Make it Count
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Expansion features[edit | edit source]
Make It Count will introduce boss Maxim Zelnick and his gangsters, the ‘Fixers’:
- Maxim Zelnick - Play as the ‘Mob's Accountant,’ a boss that excels at economics and creates synergy in combat. He uses his smooth-talking to "make peace" with money and connections.
- ‘The Fixers’ - Five gangsters are up for hire, bringing their loan sharking Racket and combat abilities. This Racket unlocks Blackmail over other characters and factions.
- A string of missions that tell the story of Zelnick and the Fixers, unlocking game features like Loan Sharking, and more.
- New rackets, new abilities, new gangsters and new missions- more details to come!
Free features[edit | edit source]
The free major Precinct update includes:
- Precincts - Each neighborhood will be split into smaller precincts that are controlled by you and other major factions.
- Depot - This is the precinct control building: own the depot, own the precinct.
- Supply lines - Set you supply lines with adjoining precincts, which if not managed strategically, can have adverse effects that ripple throughout your empire.
- Precinct screen - Somewhere to get acquainted with your new precinct layout and ways to improve them.
- Police - Many factors will influence how active the police are in a certain precinct.
- Modding - Starting from "The Precinct", modding support will be gradually rolling out into the game. Starting with phase 1, the modders among you can work on text-based assets like Lua gameplay scripts, with more modding capabilities planned for the future.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Cinematic trailers[edit | edit source]
Video diaries[edit | edit source]
Dev diaries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Developer diaries
All developer diaries about the Make it Count expansion and the Precinct update.
|No.||Title and Link||Description||Date|
|31||Loan Sharks & Economy||A new way for you to make money in Chicago.||2021-09-28|
|30||Police, Precincts & Supply Lines||Bosses are claiming their territories and setting up supply lines. Meanwhile, the police are preparing for a new way to engage with gangs.||2021-07-27|
|29||Building a Bespoke Brawler||It takes all sorts of criminals to build an underworld.||2021-06-29|
|28||The Precinct Update Sneak Peek||Painting the map - with precincts!||2021-05-20|
References[edit | edit source]
- Forum: Empire of Sin First DLC: Make It Count, 2021-05-11.